Sunday 18 January 2015

My Bucket List



Climb a Tree
This may come across as a bit of a weird thing to do but I've never done it before. I'm really afraid of heights, I don't even like stairs but this just seems like a fun thing to do. Even if I don't have the best hand-eye coordination...


Do a Challenge for Charity
I'd love to be involved in a challenge like they do at Children in Need someday. I like to push my self and it would also be for a great cause.


Dip Dye my Hair
I've been seriously considering this for months. If I were to do it I would probably go blonde at the end or blue (like Kylie Jenner) I also want to cut it short but my hair is so thick I don't think I could pull it off.


Learn German
I don't know why but Germany has always fascinated me. I've never been don't know any German people but it just seems so cool! I've recently been trying to find a teacher but with no luck :(


Live in a Foreign Country
It doesn't necessarily have to be foreign. Just away from where i am now. I'd love to move back to England (where I was born). Or America and Germany. I really like to travel and would love to explore the world someday.

Meet my Idol(s)
Right now they are Emma Watson and Zoe Sugg. Emma as an actress and person really inspires me to stand up for my rights and not to hold back my intelligence. Zoe struggles with confidence and anxiety, her willingness to try new things and work hard is such a good thing to try and do.

Act
My lifelong dream is to act. I love the thrill of being someone your not. I'm really not a great social character when it comes to presentations and talking but I'll just make up a character for myself and be that person. I'll say "Right, your name will be   Tiffany, your tall, you have lots of friends, blonde hair" and I'll just pretend. I'd love to be a professional actress one day. People tell me it's a childish dream just wanting fame and fortune. I do NOT want that acting in itself gives me pleasure and that is what I long for. 



So that's all my bucket list! I'm sure along the way I'll add more and possibly complete some of these. I'd love to know all about your bucket lists. 
Also please tell me what you would like to read next. I was thinking of doing a tag? I'm not sure which one though. 

Stay happy my little bees!🐝💤
~Tee





Twitter: @About_A_Blog  

1 comment:

  1. German is such a fun language to learn, I taught myself it's not that hard :)
    I dip dyed my hair best thing ever, I love my hair now.
    That's a really cool bucket list!!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete