Sunday 11 January 2015

Winter Staples

                                                            

Hello! This weeks been pretty hectic at school. So I've only gotten around to this blogpost now, but I'm not gonna bore you with excuses. Even though it's almost spring I'm going to show you all my winter essentials since it's still quite chilly out!

  Boots
I ADORE statement boots. These are my only pair at the minute since my others are too small for me but I hope to add some more to my collection soon. These are from Primark/Penneys. They have an insulating layer and keep my feet extra toasty. With some nice buckles and detail on the soles. Hopefully my family pick up on the hints I've been dropping and get me a pair of Doc Martins for my birthday!



  Plaid Shirts
Don't you just love a bit o' plaid. Well I do anyway. This shirt is from New Look. It's a greeny-blue colour. It's very cosy and good for layering. I can't wait to get a red one! 


 Skinny Jeans
This is my typical kind of outfit. I'm a bit on the grunge side of style in everyday wear but when I have to dress up I love to be girly. Black skinny jeans are the things I wear 90% of the time. They're slimming on the leg too! So an absolute must for me. I'd also like to mention that cute Mickey Mouse top (yes it came as pyjamas but who cares?) it's so comfy!

 

  Oversized Jumpers
I am seriously obsessed with these. I have about 5. These two ,a Batman™ jumper, Unicorn jumper and one with roses on it. H&M seriously make the best ones though. I wear them with jeans, leggings, shorts just anything really!
  

  Dark Nail Polish
I'm jumping on the band wagon here with all these dark plum colours which I just can't get enough of. This is by Rimmel London  and in the shade 600 Deliciously Dark. It's beautiful and I have been wearing it non-stop (partly because I'm too lazy to take it off!) I also love maroons and greens.

   Other 
This is quite an open category so I'll just mention the other things that I didn't want to give a full synopsis of. 
First of all leggings, I know some people hate them and some people love them. I'm a lover, they're so comfortable. I've actually been meaning to get some patterned ones I seen a cute pair in H&M with purple cats on but they had none in my size:(  

Next is my Neutrogena hand cream. I get really dry hands in winter so much so my skin actually starts to bleed buts men I put this on at night my skin is SUPER hydrated by morning. The thing with this is that it is quite thick and sticky so more of a nightime product.

Last thing is my shower gels which my friend got me in a gift set. My favourite scents are Caramel Cream Cookie Biscuits, Raspberry Frosting and Apricot Vanilla. They are so fragrant and cosy smelling and I just love them to pieces. 

     So that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment and tell me what your
 winter essentials are I love to hear from you. 
                                                                       ~ T 



                                                    Twitter: @About_A_Blog

1 comment:

  1. That all looks really lovely, I love my skinny jeans and boots!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete