Tuesday 17 March 2015

A Diary, in List Form.

I'm not great at keeping a diary. I tried. But it didn't work. My alternative is writing lists. It sounds weird and I don't even know why I'm doing this.

I started this blog as a type of diary, to record the things that I love and my experiences. Today I am going to share with you one of my lists.

Reasons Why I Started a Blog
1. I love reading other peoples. Simple, I know. But the name of my blog comes from this. I don't think there's anything better than snuggling up under the duvet with a cup of tea and a biscuit (preferably gingerbread) and reading a blog.

2. I want to be more interesting. My favourite book of all time is "The Manifesto on How To Be Interesting". The title is pretty self-explanatory (it's not a life guidance book though!). The main character starts a blog and writes up steps on how to become more interesting. I just felt like I was pretty boring, and even though I haven't told anyone about this, I still feel better as a person for writing it.

3. I've got nothing else to do. I know, that sounds really bad, like I don't care about this but trust me I do. Like I've mentioned a gazillion times previously, I feel very un-motivated. This blog is something that keeps my brain active and well, I'd rather be contributing something to society then watching Netflix and eating chocolate.

4. It might motivate me. I thought that if I write a blogpost every few weeks it will motivate me to do more things and make myself more exciting. Granted, it doesn't work like that. Some things have, some things haven't. I feel bad sometimes because I don't have a professional camera to take photos. I feel that I'm letting the people reading this down. I try to make this a blog that people get excited about when I post something new. I don't want people to think I just spend two minutes typing nonsense and throwing it up on the Internet. I work hard and I hope people notice. 


So that's my little ramble over. I don't know, do you like these more personal little posts? Let me know if you do.

Oh, and Happy St Patrick's Day! (I got the day off of school which is great!)

Stay happy my little bees!
~Tee




Twitter: @GingerbreadTee_

1 comment:

  1. This was lovely, and don't feel bad, a blog is a good hobby so having nothing else to do isnt a bad reason, keep motivated!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'Bomb Cosmetics Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete