Saturday 11 April 2015

Hot Weather Essentials

Hello!
Long time no see. Although you may not have noticed my absence, I have certainly felt it. 
Back from a week in Malta, I am in a fantastically good mood. What better way to share my positivity than praising all of my favourite things for the spring and summer?

No. 1 The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil

 I use this product once a week, running it through my fringe and the ends of my hair when it is wet. I have noticed quite a difference in my hair. It has become a lot shinier and more moisturised. I used to take a great amount of time to maintain my hair but now I don't as much. I'll try to get back into the swing of things especially as summer is just around the corner! *excited squeal*.
Can anybody recommend a good moisturising hair mask for me?

No. 2  Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry Me"


Unfortunately, this is the only one of tthe Baby Lips collection that I have. I really want to try more. This product adds a lovely hint of red to the lips. It is great for days when you don't want to wear make-up, or you're like me and you just don't wear make-up often. They also moisturise your lips! I  can't wait to try out brighter colours for spring.

No. 3 "No.7 Mini Eye Palette"


If you are really into make-up and have a huge collection you may want to skip this. The shades here are lovely, neutral colours. They all contain shimmer but I find them easy to blend and to create different looks with. The shadows are not very opaque but for someone like me who has not yet mastered eye shadow, I don't mind.

No. 4 The Body Shop Vitamin E Internse Moisture Cream


I have very dry skin and I recently purchased this moisturiser, it has really helped re-hydrate my skin. It works really fast. I apply this both morning and night. I find a little goes a long way and it is absorbed into the skin fairly quickly.

So I know that's not a lot of things but I'm just dipping my toe into the world of cosmetics (OK I'm getting weird so I'll end this quickly). So thank you if you have made it this far and please tell me products you think I should try, as a beginner. 

I  shall also leave with you with a few of the photos I took whilst in Malta. I took them on my sister's iPhone.

Twitter: @GingerbreadTee_
Instagram: @GingerbreadTee_

  
   Popeye Village in Mellieha


Also I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
~ Tee




No comments:

Post a Comment