Sunday 8 February 2015

Life begins Now

Plans. Hard to make, even harder to accomplish. I'm sure you all have plans. Whether it may be small things like doing the weekly food shop or bigger things like becoming a doctor and creating a cure for cancer. 

I've begun to realise that plans are what shape my life. I'm lucky because I know what I want to do when I leave school.

I plan to take a gap year and travel the world. I plan to go to a university and study to become a vet. It really intimidates me that I'll have to go to Uni for a minimum of 7 years but it's what I'll have to do. 

I plan to move to England also. I plan to meet my favourite YouTubers. I have so many plans I know they can't all be a reality.

That's where dreams come into it. Plans are what make your dreams a reality. All the things I've listed above are dreams. I have started the planning process now. I've started looking at different universities and what the requirements are so I know from a young age what to study for. I've started saving my money in a "Travel" piggy bank so I know I'll have a small amount of money saved to visit the places I'd love to see.

I've been watching a lot of Louis Cole and Jack and Finn recently. They've really inspired me to do something with my life. 

I want to know all your dreams and how you plan to make them a reality. 

Because even though they say "life is too short" life is the longest thing any of us will ever experience. And we need to make it the best experience it could possibly be. 


~Tee





No comments:

Post a Comment